Capture the Nail

Welcome to Capture the Nail!! I'll be posting some nail ideas that are either my own or from other nail fanatics, so get ready to capture the nail!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Candy Apple Swatch

The pictures do no justice for this color! Its actually more of a pink, but I couldn't really find a good lighting. The red color is from Sally Hansen's Hard as Nail collection. Its called tough love. Its a color that can either be a hot pink or a flashy red. In this light its got an orange tint. On top I added a top coat of Revlon's strawberry sizzle which is my favorite shimmer top coat. I don't know if they sell it anymore but it will any pink look like its on fire =). I also added a regular top coat to protect it and make it last longer. Here are the pics:







No comments:

Post a Comment