Capture the Nail

Welcome to Capture the Nail!! I'll be posting some nail ideas that are either my own or from other nail fanatics, so get ready to capture the nail!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Put a hat on it!

This is the best winter design I have created! I used my winter hat to inspire it. It made me feel like it should snow soon! (which it will!)

Start out by painting your nails a gray color. I used Sally Hansen's Wet Cement. 


Same step as before just a different picture =)

Next with a white small tip paint a wintery design. This one is similar to the stripes on my hat or could also resemble snow on the ground.

Then after that place different gems on each nail. I also used pearls to give a more wintery look.


My thumbs my favorite =)


Snowflake!


You can also add a shimmter coat atop this to give it a frozen ice look. I used pitetes jewl.
I hope that your guys enjoyed my lastest nail design. So continue capturing the nail!

No comments:

Post a Comment