Capture the Nail

Welcome to Capture the Nail!! I'll be posting some nail ideas that are either my own or from other nail fanatics, so get ready to capture the nail!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wait a Mintue....

O-kay well to start out my computer is not being nice and it not letting me upload pictures which is pry what you really wanted to see! But instead I decided to write the instructions here and then also attach the video from cutepolish's youtube account so:

Step One: Paint you nails a base or a top coat to prevent your nail from yellowing.
Step Two: Paint 2 coats of the orange color.
Step Three: Paint a black strip at an angle down the top of your nail.
Step Four: Draw black curving lines down from the black bar at the top,
Step Five: Make crecent circles in between the lines coming down from the black bar at the top.
Step Six: Add as many as you want dots of white at the black bar/tip of your nail
Step Seven: Add top coat to protect and to shine =D

Well I'm glad that you like this nail design and look for next weeks nail post!

CAPTURE THE NAIL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment