Capture the Nail

Welcome to Capture the Nail!! I'll be posting some nail ideas that are either my own or from other nail fanatics, so get ready to capture the nail!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gives you wings revaped with instructions!

Start out by painting your nails a solid orange color. You may have to use two coats. My color choice for this is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in the color Sunkissed.


Next paint a black diagonal bar across the top of your nail. I used Art Club's Black. Mine has a small brush on it so its easier to make:

Diagonal lines coming down from the black bar on top. 

Finally you can add white dots on the top of the black bar. I used Rimmels French Tip in white. It also like the black above has a small tip. 

The Finished Product:

I'm really excited about this nail art! Its beautiful just like the monarch itself. Also like I said in my last...oh 3 posts keep in mind for a Contest/give away. AND get ready for winter, because I have a really cool nail design I came up with. I must say its a real, 'hat tipper'. So for next time, CAPTURE THE NAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment